Special & Exclusive Rates for LearnFest delegates.
Our hospitality team has secured rooms at the Jamaica Pegasus Hotel, with discounted rates exclusively for attendees of the Conference.
Book early to secure your room and get the following benefits a:
- Exclusive pre-negotiated rates
- Flexibility to change or cancel your booking at any time up to 7 working days prior to your arrival date
- Get a full refund if you cancel 7 days prior to your arrival date
- Persons wishing to book hotel stay at the Jamaica Pegasus Hotel must complete the Special Reservation Form and return to the email listed on the Reservation Form provided.
- To get the special rate offered, persons should book directly with the hotel using the hotel Reservation Form. The special rate is not available if booked online. The rates for each room category and the hotel contact details are included on the form.
- The room rates are applicable for the period February 5-9, 2019.
- Persons can book to stay one, two, or five nights as necessary. A different rate will apply outside of this agreed period. Persons wishing to book will provide the hotel with their credit card details, one night’s room rate will be charged to the card to guarantee the booking.
- Full payment will be charged to the card on arrival. Persons who do not cancel their reservation and do not arrive as booked will be charged one night’s cancellation fee. A credit card authorization form is attached to the Reservation Form which can be used to authorize the card payment.
- The room block will be released on January 15, 2019. Persons wishing to book after the booking deadline will be booked at the best available rate at the time of booking. Rates are available as long as number of blocked rooms last.
- The Jamaica Pegasus Hotel is not an all–inclusive property therefore meals are not included in the rate. However we have included a Jamaican buffet breakfast for all our Learnfest Caribbean guests.
- All rates quoted are per room, per night.
- The hotel offers complimentary wifi access in bedrooms and public areas for all guests.